When we are at our lowest point,
we are open to the greatest change.
i was trying to record a video to apply as an intern at my church and i pressed picture mode instead of video mode and that’s how this work of art happened
i just want everyone to know that i turned my life around and no longer look that hideous and the video ended up looking something like this
NEWS: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Trailer – “The Mockingjay Lives”
fashion encyclopedia: Ashi Studio fall 2014 couture
inception fan-made conceptual poster.
Vampire Weekend discography (2008—2013) [insp]
I really wish I knew what compelled you to send these completely inappropriate messages to a 17-year-old girl. I do not find this endearing at all. In fact, this kind of shit terrifies me to the point where I can barely type. I don’t know what made you think it was a great idea to send these messages to someone who the law considers a child, so let me explain this to you piece by piece since you don’t seem to get it.
1. “Hi Maerin, I want to write to you, because I know this is going to make my day.” in other words, "Hi Maerin, I want to write to you so I can project all of my messed up fantasies on you, but make them sound innocent enough to maybe trick you into thinking this shit is endearing. It’s gonna make my day!!"
2.”The first time I saw you on tumblr, I didn’t feel anything. But as I saw you more, I found that you are very attractive.” more like, "The first time I saw you on tumblr, I didn’t find you as attractive. But as I saw you more, and the closer you got to 18, I found it acceptable to wanna get with you!"
3. “I wanted to hold you and kiss you. Don’t worry, I will not do that without your consent.” yeah okay that totally doesn’t sound like “I fantasized about you but definitely stopped at holding and kissing ;) and I’m just gonna add something about your consent in here so I don’t sound like a predator.”
4. “But there is more than a 10 years age gap between us. And I am not handsome or anything. So I think I don’t have a chance.” “I was born before your parents even met and I was in the fifth grade as your mother was birthing you. But you know what? I don’t think I’m good looking so that’s probably why you wouldn’t want to date me.”
5. "But I want to let you know the someone admires you." oh, really? “I want to let you know that even though you don’t know me and we’ve never spoken, I fantasize about you, a literal child.”
6. “I don’t know if my feelings toward you are going to be replaced by another woman. It probably will.” “This lust towards you is temporary and I’ll be moving onto the next internet girl soon. Maybe someone closer to my age this time? Nah.”
7. “Anyways, I hope that you will succeed in all your plans. I want to say that I love you, but I think that is only because you are attractive. I will leave it here.” “Anyways, I’m gonna make this sound formal and civil, almost like a teacher saying goodbye to the student who got him fired. Also, I love you. Wait no. It’s because I want to have sex with you. What’s that called again? OH YEAH. LUST. Alright, bye!”
8. “I want to see you smile from your heart more often. I believe you will be happily married in the future, no need to rush.” “I’m just gonna say something about you smiling from your heart because, like I said before, I want this message to trick you into thinking I’m a nice, lonely guy ;) You’ll be happily married in the future. I say in the future, because even if you wanted to, we couldn’t get married because you’re legally unable!”
I’m not even going to try to talk about the other two messages. Just please leave me the hell alone. It’s enough that I get catcalled on a daily basis in person, but then I come online to see some sick grown ass man harassing me.
this guy has to be delusional. what a freak
This is not okay. purifymeohlord needs to stop this.
This is disgusting.
Hey guys, I really hate to do this but it’s literally a last resort. My family is not very well off and with me being in university it’s really hard. Before I arrived I had help from my older sister and some extended family members when it came to money….